The data we collect depends on your interactions with us. When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to enjoy some of the services we provide, or may not be able to achieve the effect of relevant services.
Personal information that we may generally collect includes: name, email address, phone number, IP address. "Publicproxy" may receive and collect your personal information in a number of different ways.
These methods may include:
1.1 Your letter
When you email or write to us, you may provide your personal information, contact details and other personal information in the email.
1.2 Customer Support
You may provide us with personal information when you call or email us to request technical assistance with our products or to learn about our products.
1.3 Product Registration
When you register for a "Publicproxy" account, you will be asked to provide information so that we can record you as the owner of the "Publicproxy" account, which will help us provide services and information to you.
1.4 You understand and agree that Publicproxy will provide you with services based on the information you have collected, and analyze and process the collected information accordingly.
1.5 You are responsible for the integrity and confidentiality of the data you store on the Publicproxy platform and the information you enter and manage on the Publicproxy platform. All losses and consequences caused by loss or disclosure of information due to your improper maintenance or improper confidentiality shall be borne by you.
1.6 All losses and consequences caused by your negligence, misoperation or your authorization to operate Publicproxy shall be borne by you.
1.7 You should ensure that your use of this service complies with the requirements of laws and regulations. Publicproxy only provides you with standard services according to your instructions, and is not responsible for the legal compliance of your use of this service.
1.8 Device information
We may receive and record information about the equipment you use. For example: device model, operating system and version, client version, device resolution, package name, device settings, process and software list, device identifier (MAC/IMEI/Android ID/IDFA/OpenUDID/GUID/SIM card IMSI information ), software and hardware feature information, device location information (such as IP address, GPS location, WLAN access point, Bluetooth and base station sensor information, etc. can provide relevant information). In order to collect the above basic personal device information, we will apply for permission to access your device information. We collect this information to provide you with our basic services and basic functions. If you refuse to provide the above permissions, you may not be able to use the Publicproxy service.
1.8.1 When you open the Publicproxy app for the first time, after obtaining your authorization, we will receive and record information related to the device you are using, including device attribute information (such as IMEI, IMSI, device model, operating system version, Device settings, unique device identifier software and hardware feature information), device connection information (such as MAC address, IP address, telecom operator, access date and time), to protect your account and transaction security.
1.8.2 In order to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, we may access the SDK or other similar applications provided by a third-party service provider, and share some of your information we collect in accordance with this policy with the third-party service provider for the purpose of Provide better customer service and user experience.
Please note that personal device information and log information are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine such non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or use it in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be treated as personal information in the combination process, unless we obtain your Authorized or otherwise stipulated in accordance with laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify such personal information. During combined use, such information will be processed and protected as your personal information in accordance with this policy.
"Publicproxy" may use your personal information for the following purposes:
2.1 Product Registration
The information you provide during registration will be used to create your "Publicproxy" account and assist "Publicproxy" to provide you with support when you contact "Publicproxy" customer service. "Publicproxy" will also use this information to notify you about any upgrades, new products, promotions or other information that may be of interest to you.
2.2 Product use
"Publicproxy" may use the information collected during the use of the product to: regularly verify your right to use the product or service; confirm whether you have used the product/function earlier before sending you a new product/function upgrade version notification, Or to help you use "Publicproxy"; and receive product internal information from "Publicproxy" that you request.
2.3 Internal analysis
We may use the information you provide to us for internal statistics and analysis to evaluate and enhance your experience of using the "Publicproxy" website and software, including by identifying your preferences and operating and carrying out related activities. Publicproxy will not ask you to provide personal information (including but not limited to your mobile phone number, email address, etc.), but will collect your other information (including but not limited to device information, log information, etc., similar feature records). Publicproxy's user experience improvement plan is based on statistics of usage data, diagnosing system problems, and optimizing product experience. We will use tools such as Google Analytics to count the data information generated during your use of Publicproxy products.
Publicproxy may combine the information you submit through your account with information from other Frontier services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and improve service quality.
Because "Publicproxy" has the function of hiding one's real IP address, most users use this function for legitimate purposes. However, there may be a small number of users who use this feature for improper purposes. "Publicproxy" will automatically record and receive your usage records and other information, which are only used to judge illegal use and abuse, and shall not be used for other purposes. Usage records include:
(1) Date and time
(2) Connection status
(3) The original IP address and port number of the user
(4) Protocol type
(5) Client software version number
(6) Web page URL records, cookies and other information you request.
"Publicproxy" will not share any personal information with third parties without your consent.
Publicproxy Services may access or link to social media or other services (including websites or other forms of services) provided by third parties, including:
(1) You can log in Publicproxy using a third-party service. may collect your information (including your log information), and may install COOKIES on your computer for normal operation;
(2) We provide you with links through advertisements or other means of our services, enabling you to access third-party services or websites;
(3) Other access to third-party services. For example, to achieve the purposes described in this policy, we may access SDK or other similar applications (such as embedded codes, plug-ins, etc.) provided by third-party service providers to provide you with better customer service and user experience . At present, the third-party service providers we access mainly include the following types:
1) For advertising-related services, including advertising display, advertising data monitoring/statistics, etc.;
2) Used for message push function, including mobile phone manufacturer Push push, specific event reminder, personalized content recommendation, etc.;
3) For payment-related services, including order payment, transaction verification, income settlement, payment information summary statistics, etc.;
4) With your consent, it is used to obtain device location permissions, collect device information and log information, etc.;
5) For third-party authorized services, including third-party account login, sharing relevant content to third-party products, etc.;
6) Used to optimize product performance, including improving hardware distribution network capabilities, reducing server costs, and hot repair functions;
7) For services related to account security and product reinforcement, including network monitoring, domain name resolution, anti-hijacking, anti-spam and anti-cheating, encryption and decryption services, etc.
(4) For the functions provided by the third-party SDK, the required permissions and collected user information are: SDK permissions and collected user information
5.1 Promotion Terms
All of our Paid Services are subscription based. The length of your first subscription term depends on your purchase selections. Please note that the period of the offer you choose may change after the initial subscription period (as provided in the offer or notified to you separately).
5.2 Price Terms
All prices, including one-time subscription fees, are subject to change. Any changes in price will be provided in the initial offer or you will be notified in advance.
5.3 Cancellations and Refunds
If you would like to request a refund, you may do so within 30 days of purchasing our services.
6. Statutory Disclosure
We will do our best to protect user privacy, but when we have reason to believe that only disclosing personal information can follow existing judicial proceedings, court orders or other legal procedures or protect the rights, property or rights of "Publicproxy", "Publicproxy" users or a third party. Under safe circumstances, we will legally disclose personal information in accordance with laws, regulations and procedures.
1) Remember who you are. For example, cookies help us recognize you as a registered user with us, or store information about your preferences or other information you provide to us
3) Ad optimization. Cookies help us provide you with relevant advertising based on information about you, rather than general advertising
1. We use as few third-party services as possible to reduce your privacy disclosure, and we will try our best to ensure that the third-party service providers we use have a trustworthy security system to protect user data.
2. When you use Publicproxy products, we will encrypt and transmit all your access information to ensure its safety and reliability. All communications on the Publicproxy official website are encrypted using HTTPS, and user passwords are encrypted one-way. No one, including Publicproxy employees, can know the user password. But please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% information security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may experience problems due to factors beyond our control.
3. You should pay attention to protecting the security of your personal information. For example, do not share accounts or reveal your personal passwords, etc.
"Publicproxy" prohibits users from using products or services to post all harmful information, including:
(1) Violating the basic principles determined by law;
(2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, or undermining national unity;
(3) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
(4) Destroy the friendly relations between countries and regions;
(5) Undermining the state's religious policy, promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) spreading rumors or false news, disrupting social order, and undermining social stability;
(7) Inciting, organizing and abetting terrorist activities, illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration and assembly, disrupting social orderof;
(8) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetting crimes;
(9) Insulting or slandering others, infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(10) Violating other people's portrait rights, name rights, reputation rights, privacy rights or other personal rights;
(11) Using uncivilized language such as swear words, insults, slander, threats, and curses;
(12) Fraudulently using the name of an illegal non-governmental organization to carry out activities;
(13) Violating the legal rights and interests of others such as copyrights and information network dissemination rights;
(14) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
If the user fails to perform and abide by the agreement in "Publicproxy", "Publicproxy" has the right to close the account of the user who violates this agreement, and reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility according to the law. In addition, "Publicproxy" shall not be liable for breach of contract or other legal responsibilities for users who violate the agreement after taking corresponding measures. "Publicproxy" has the right to deal with illegal content in accordance with this agreement. This right does not constitute an obligation or commitment of "Publicproxy", and "Publicproxy" does not guarantee timely detection of illegal acts or corresponding processing.